Get expert assistance with any US tax issue – no matter how simple or complex


  • Have your taxes filed within just 14 days of submitting your information.
  • Annual income tax returns start at just $275.
  • If you’re behind on your filing, we’ll help you comply with the IRS without incurring penalties.

You Still Need to File US Taxes – Even If You Live Abroad

We’re Here To Make The Process Fast & Hassle-Free


Even if you’re no longer living in the US, you are still required to file an annual tax return, and may be required to report your overseas financial accounts. This may seem like a headache, but it doesn’t have to be. And Expat Tax CPA’s is committed to ensuring that it won’t be. Within a few short weeks, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that you’re compliant with all of your US tax requirements.

You’ll be able to stop worrying about incurring penalties from the IRS.

We’ll make sure that you’re filing is completed accurately & quickly, and that you fully comply with all of your legal requirements.

Here are the core services which we provide:

Annual Income Tax Returns

Filing your annual income taxes through is fast, simple & affordable.

In over 90% of all cases, we are able to complete & file our clients’ tax returns within 14 days of receiving their complete information.

You’ll have the direct phone number and email address of your dedicated file manager, to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Our fee for basic income tax filings start at just $275.

Click here to read more about annual income tax filings.


Streamline Program For Late Filings

If you’re behind on your US tax returns, FBAR’s or FATCA, the Streamlined Program is a life-saver. It will guarantee that you will not be penalized for late FBAR filings – no matter how late you are in your filings.


It is unknown how long the IRS will continue this program.  They could technically end it at any time, so it is essential that you take advantage of this program – now! Otherwise you may end up facing significant penalties.

Click here to read more about our Streamlined Program filing service.

FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, Form 8938)

The FATCA is similar to the FBAR, in that it requires you to report your overseas financial accounts. The primary difference is that the FATCA is filed as part of your standard tax return, while the FBAR is not.

Failure to file your FATCA can result in a fine of up to $10,000. If you receive a notice from the IRS and still fail to file, the penalty goes up to $50,000.

Don’t put yourself in that situation.

Click here to learn more about our FATCA filing services.

FBAR (Foreign Bank Account Report)

If your financial interest in your combined foreign accounts contained $10,000 or more at any point during the year, you are required to report these accounts via an FBAR.

The FBAR is due each year on June 30th. If you are behind on your FBAR filing, you can avoid penalties by filing through the Streamline Program if you qualify. But, as mentioned previously, the Streamline Program can end at any time, so it is advisable to contact us now.

Click here to learn more about our FBAR filing services.